Sunday, December 19, 2010

2010 Wear Moi photo shoot video and interview with one of the models.

WEAR MOI


Photoshoot from Glup Production on Vimeo.

Interview with Tracy Jones - dancer with Ballet Corella and a 2010 Wear Moi model.


1. What was it like to be a model for them, what was the day like, busy, exciting, tiring ect?
It was quite a busy experience modelling for wear moi, but I really enjoyed it. We started very early in the morning in hair and make up, but it was nice to have someone else do it for me this time. They provided us with lunch and were really nice and easy to work with. It was also nice to be involved with a group of people who are related to the dance world, but not necessarily dancers.

2. How long did the photo shoot last for?

The photo shoot lasted 2 days.

3. Where was the shoot based, location wise?
The photo shoot was based in Marseille in the south of France. I flew there the day before, was there for the 2 days of work and then flew back to Madrid.

4. How did they ask you to be a model for them and what kind of style were they wanting for the shoots, powerful, dynamic, graceful ect.?

The photographer that did the shoot with us is actually Spanish, and he had been photographing class and a performance here in Spain, so I guess he sent a photo of me to wear moi and they seemed to like it so they asked me if I would be interested to do it.
I think that they were looking for a different dynamic depending on what leotard/outfit we were wearing in each photo.

5. Were you able to keep the dance gear?

I didn't keep anything from the shoot but they did give me a nice gift voucher for me to spend on what ever I liked on their online store. They are also developing a new pointe shoe at the moment and have been sending me samples so that I can help them by giving them any advice I can.

6. Finally do you wear some of their gear and shoes normally?

I am trying out their pointe shoes at the moment. I also have a number of warm-up sets from there and a nice bag that I use for shoes.

Thanks to Tracy for being a part of this blog, all the best to her dance career!

No comments: